Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Expectations in COMPUTER IV

visual-basic.jpg (431×331)


I hope that this school year, I will be able to perform well in this subject and attain higher grades. I expect to learn more about programming and in the future maybe I can use this acquired knowledge as a source of income. Since I was I child, I really would want to learn a programming language. I am lucky because Visual Basic is easy to learn and not so complex compared to C+ and PASCAL. After the school year, I might be able to create a complete program! I also would like if the exam and the quizzes will be much easier than our third year. And because of Sir Botis, the lessons will not be boring unlike the other teachers. I thank God for this wonderful opportunity that He gave us Fourth Year Students. I hope that this learning experience be a successful and fruitful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment